Funcția: Președinte și secretar general
Calitatea în comunitate: Membru
Industrie: Servicii de Consultanță
During July 2004 till today – administrator of Diplomat Consult; Secretary General and member of BOD of Non Banking Financial Institutions’ Association – ALB in Romania; Chairwoman of CEESE Cluster of Leaseurope Federation; since 2010 member of Eurofinas BOD, for a period of 3 years ( 2006 to 2009) – personal councilor to the Minister of Health coordinating the launch of the national health programs and privatization of health services & health private insurance reform.
Prior work experience
- 08.2001 – July 2004: Marketing & Communication Director in BRD Sogelease (leasing company of Societe General Bank in Romania), Bucharest,
- 03.1999 – 01.07.2001 – Public Relations &Advertising Deputy Director/ spokeswoman in Banca Turco-Romana SA (Turkish Romanian Bank) .
- 02.1997 – 01.03. 1999– senior policy adviser to the Governor of the National Bank of Romania, reporting directly to Mr. Mugur Isarescu – governor of the Central Bank of Romania.
- Job responsibilities : I coordinated the relations of the National Bank of Romania with the two Chambers of the Parliament, with the central institutions of the Romanian administration and with the political parties. I also represented the National Bank of Romania in commissions like Romania – USA Commission, EU– Romania Committee on inter-banking relations and U. integration issues.From the position of Senior Policy Advisor to the Governor, I was assigned for 6 months (February – August 1998) to the Senate of Romania as Chief of Bilateral Foreign Affairs Division. For this period of assignment I was reporting directly to Mr. Petre Roman – President of the Romanian Senate.
- 03.1996 – 01.02.1997 – National Bank of Romania – Communication Department – Director and spokeswoman, reporting directly to Mr. Mugur Isarescu, Governor of the Central Bank of Romania .
- Job responsibilities : I coordinated the media relations and image policy of the National Bank of Romania, including some country profiles with media from abroad (Euronews, Euromoney, Financial Times, Welt News). When the National Bank of Romania issued the Eurobonds I was responsible for the image and communication policy and the road show organized under the supervision of Merrill Lynch, as well as the preparing for the road show in USA for issuing the Yankee Bonds.
- 03.1993 – 01.03. 1996 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA), NATO/WEU Division, Executive Secretary of the Euro-Atlantic Center of Romania, NATO/WEU desk-officer.
- job responsibilities: studies of the geopolitical situation in Europe, the progressive enlargement of the European Union, the Partnership for Peace development, trends in Russian and American policy, identification of the important questions of the bilateral and multilateral dialogue of PfP and NATO; member of the team for issuing “White Book on Romania and NATO”; representing MFA at expert level at international conferences and seminars organized by NATO, WEU and EU.
- 02.1992 –01.03. 1993 – Postgraduate Medical Institute – Chief of Foreign Division, responsible for direct deals with similar institutions from abroad as well as labor work contracts direct negotiation abroad (United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia)
- 10.1991 – 01.02.1992 – Adviser on Foreign Affairs – Ministry of Health – World Health Organization and English area of Asia and Africa desk, coordinator for the team of sanitary volunteers from Romania during Gulf War in Kuwait; representing the Ministry of Health in the joint World Bank – Ministry of Health Commission for sanitary system reform.
- 05.12.1987 – 01.10.1990 – physician – Faculty of Dentistry
Other responsibilities and social activities:
– Founder member and vice-president of Romanian I.H.E.D.N. Association and Eurodefence Association;
- Deputy Secretary General of the Forum “Romania at Work” (“Crans Montana Conferences”) 1997, organized under the auspices of Romanian Presidency; Business desk officer for international “Crans-Montana Conference”, 1994;
- member of the executive secretariats of many seminars organized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs in cooperation with Ministry of Defense and the two Chambers of Romanian Parliament with NATO and EU
- member of board of directors of “Union Europeene des Association d’Auditeurs de L’Institut Des Hautes Etudes de Defense Nationale” since November 2001; member of the “Union des Association d”Auditeurs de L’Institut Des Hautes Etudes de Defense Nationale” Paris since 1995
- Member of “Romania – USA Bilateral Commission”, co-chairman of the Banking and Financing Subcommittee in 1997 – 1998.
Starting 2013 – PHD program on foreign affairs at SNSPA
2012 – Course for Professional Mediators – Mediators Canadian Foundation
1993 – Masters in International Relations –National School for Political and Administrative Studies, Bucharest
1989 – diploma of official translator for English language
1986 – Institute for Medicine &Pharmacy /MD in Dentistry – Cluj-Napoca
1979 – Special English High School – “Ady-Sincai, Cluj-Napoca
1997 – International Monetary Fund, Washington DC, USA – Course on External Sector Policies.
1995 – Institut des Hautes Etudes de Defense Nationale, Paris, France, Session Europeene organise en collaboration avec L’Institut D’Etudes de Securite de L’UEO
1994 – Elections Study Tour – Germany, sponsored by the German Atlantic Association
1994 – Study Tour on Japan – sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Japan
Publications: (copies of the articles may be presented if necessary)
- Chief editor “ALB Annual Book” 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 issued by Diplomat Consult for ALB
- Leasing as nonbanking financial instrument for sustaining Romanian economy – Euromoney Year Book 2011, 2012, 2013
- Financial leasing in Romania – legal and fiscal considerations – Leasing World Magazine, London/ 2011, 2012, 2013
- Columnist in “Finante si Afaceri” Best Magazine
- Columnist at “Ghidul de Bani” (Money Guide) issued by Piata Financiara Magazines;
- Many other articles and interviews focused on banking supervision and financial stability in financial media in Romania and abroad.
- articles about the role of media during the election campaigns in „Curierul National”; articles about the Gulf War impact on social and health situation in Kuwait, in “Viata Medicala”
- chief editor of “Euro-Atlantic Courier” issued by Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 1995, 1996.
Language skills: read, speak, write very easy in Romanian (mother tongue) &English,
– satisfactory speak, read and write in French, Greek language